Start by entering your details below...
- When it comes to getting rid of back, knee, neck and shoulder pain, building core strength and improving your posture we know our stuff. Collectively our hundreds of clients have become pain free!
- Our expert team of Pilates Instructors, together with our knowledge and experience, will provide you with incredible results.
- We are located in Sydney's Lower North Shore and specialise in eliminating pain from injury or active or stressful lifestyles while building the strength you need so it does not return.
How the Session Works
- In the first 15 minutes we start by finding out your goals so we can tailor a program to you for faster results.
- The last 45 minutes is spent getting you moving! Our team is known for their ability to guide you every step of the way and teach you to move correctly. By focusing on quality of movement, most exercises only need 8 reps before you start seeing and feeling massive changes.
- The majority of your exercises will be spent on Pilates equipment. We only use the best on the market which allows us to use precise adjustments to accurately focus in on what will work best for you.
"Art Of Pilates is the best Pilates studio I've been to!! Bel and the team are amazing. I had a super weak core and pain in my lower back before I went there. Since receiving my own program and going twice a week I am feel much stronger and am pain free! Thanks so much girls! Highly recommend this studio."
- Bree Watson
"I was nervous at first as I have only ever done a couple of Pilates classes and had never tried Pilates reformer, but Belinda put my friend and I immediately at ease with her friendly and easy going manner. Belinda tailored a workout for us so that we could learn some of the basic moves and use a range of the equipment such as the reformer, stability chair and toning balls. Perfect for us beginners! Belinda also made sure that we were using the correct technique for each exercise. The studio is decorated beautifully and is a great space in which to get fit and toned! I'll definitely be back for another class."
- Kelly Miller
"Art of Pilates is a wonderful Pilates experience. Belinda is a lovely and warm skilled Pilates instructor who will transform your life with Pilates. I'm more flexible, my lower back problems have disappeared and my posture greatly improved."
- Kerry Goode